How to Bet on Sport?
THE BEGINNING OF YOUR BET JOURNEY
Here we are with a betting guide to improve your user experience and ease work with the Sports Betting platform.
Placing a bet is easier than you think. All you need to do is choose one of the possible outcomes and customise it according to your needs and wants, and the Betslip will come to the rescue.
What is a Betslip? It is a functionality for managing bets - adding and deleting them. Basically, it's a list of bets, which you can change. This guide will lead you through the most effortless Betslips to the flexibly customisable.
The easiest to understand type of bet slip: it consists of only one event. If you are sure of your choice and know the result of the game you want to bet on, this kind of bet slip will be perfect for you. It is the best way to start exploring the world of sports betting with the lowest risks and the most simple analytics.
1. Select only one result among all available which you think is the most possible or preferred.
2. Type in the amount of money you want to bet, and after, it is needed to be confirmed. The initial amount of bet is $5, so consider it.
3. Then, click on the "Place Bet" button, and your bet slip will be registered.
4. Enjoy the sports with extra emotion and grab the reward after winning.
The next type in our bet guide is called "Combo". This bet slip consists of multiple single choices of yours.
1. Select several results the same as you do for singles, and you will be automatically redirected to the combo tab.
2. Here, you can observe which events are in your bet slip. In addition, the coefficients will be multiplied by each other (the "Total odds" line), which allows you to win more.
3. As described in the previous paragraph, type in the preferred amount of money to bet.
4. Press "Place Bet" and wait for the results of chosen events.
Increase your profit by up to 50% in combo bets with the brand-new Comboboost! Users with a winning combo and more than four events in their bet slip will receive this bonus.
The terms are the following:
- 4-5 events: +8% of the bonus;
- 6-7 events: +15% of the bonus;
- 8-9 events: +20% of the bonus;
- 10 and more: +50% of the bonus.
This bonus will be added only to your winning combos. Also, the minimal odd of every event that you add to the bet slip should be 1.40 or more.
The last type is "System" - the bet slip automatically creates several bets depending on the number of added events. The logic of this type is very similar to the lotto.
1. Choose several results as you do for the combo.
2. Press the system tab (unlike previous types, the switch needed to be done manually).
3. After, you'll see the suggested amount of bets.
For example, you have added three events to your bet. The platform will automatically suggest 2/5 (10 bets), which means that at least two out of five will work out within all automatically created singles and combos. If you add more events, the number of suggested types will increase drastically.
4. Choose one of the system types. According to your decision, the platform automatically creates bets with different variations of singles and combos.
5. Next, when you enter the size of your bet slip, consider that the platform will multiply it by the number of events you choose. The formula of total bet = inserted amount of money * amount of bets (in our example, it's 10).
6. As you already know, press "Place Bet" to register your bet slip.
This option is created for users who want to share their bet slips with others.
1. When a bet slip is created, click on the "Share" button.
2. Then, decide which option you want to use to share the bet slip:
2.1. If you choose "Copy Link", the link itself will be copied to your clipboard and may be used to send to whoever you want.
2.2 If you choose Telegram/WhatsApp, the platform will redirect you to the corresponding apps, then follow the apps instructions.